Armo Portable Suction Unit
The Armoline AL-01 Portable Suction machine is an electrical device designed for medical usageto aspirate body fluids in adults and children. The device, in addition to being utilized to aspirate liquids such as purulence and blood during clinical applications conducted in operating rooms, patient rooms, infirmaries and emergency departments, is also suitable for the usage of patients who suffer from sputum production during home medical care.
Structure and Operation Principle of the Device
- Does not contaminate the environment with oil mist thanks to the maintenance and lubrication-free air pump thereof.
- It has a very low operation sound and does not create noise in the environment used.
- The device has an autoclavable polycarbonate liquid collection jar, plastic jar lid with flood prevention float system and negative pressure gauge.
- The built-in control knob on the front panel allows vacuuming at the required amount.
- It suitable for external treatment because it is light and easily carryable.
Features of Armo Portable Suction Unit:
- Silicone tubes; 6×10 mm 1.5m length and also autoclavable)
- Air Filter: 2 pieces
- Collection Jar; 100ml as well as Autoclavable with overflow valve system
- vaccum adjustment knob
- vaccum indicator
- .EN ISO 10079-1: High vacuum/Low air flow
- Power Supply: AC220V ± 10% – 50Hz ± 2%
- Input Power: 180VA
- Fuse: F 1 x 1.6AL 250 V
- Maximum vacuum Pressure limit (without jar): -0.75bar -75kPa -563mmHg
- Noise: ≤55dB (A)
- Finally on-off swich
- Weight: 2.41 kg
- Dimensions: 240x190x130 mm