Pulse Oximeter CMS50D LED display
You’ll get great accuracy with the CMS-50D and a convenient user-configured OLED display. This Finger Pulse Oximeter has a numeric display that can be rotated to display oxygen saturation(SpO2) % and pulse rate in orientation easy for the user to read while on their own finger.
Single-button operation allows the user to configure the display in one of six different ways. This Finger Pulse Oximeter offers pulse waveform displays or a bar graph in addition to the numeric results.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module.
- Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying.
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption.
- SpO2 value display.
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display.
- Pulse waveform display.
- possibility to change The display mode.
- adjustable screen brightness.
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage.
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface. it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of the probe.
- The display format can be saved after power off.